So I figured I better post a picture of kyle since the last pictures I posted he had his back turned to the camera and you can't really see him. He is 16 and a pretty great kid. My sister was in town this weekend and we were reminiscing about a time a few years back when kyle was known as the "River Dancer". The young men in our ward decided to feed the elderly and put on a talent show for them while they were eating. So kyle and a few others decided to River Dance. They all wore white shirts and headbands and did this group dance and then I guess at one point they all backed off and kyle was doing a solo dance. I can't tell you how many people came up to me that night and was like when did your son take lessons. I was shocked asking them what they were talking about. I wasnt there since it was a wednesday night activity. But everyone told me how impressed they were and that his dance was amazing. Boy would I have loved to be a fly on the wall. Even all the young women were in awe with him. The bad part was no one recorded it and we begged and tried to get him to show us what he did but he would'nt. Oh well...I guess I will trust everyones word that it was good. But kirstin and I were chuckling about it and the funny things our kids have done. I am sad to think that I only have a few more years with him before he is on his own.
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Kyle
So I figured I better post a picture of kyle since the last pictures I posted he had his back turned to the camera and you can't really see him. He is 16 and a pretty great kid. My sister was in town this weekend and we were reminiscing about a time a few years back when kyle was known as the "River Dancer". The young men in our ward decided to feed the elderly and put on a talent show for them while they were eating. So kyle and a few others decided to River Dance. They all wore white shirts and headbands and did this group dance and then I guess at one point they all backed off and kyle was doing a solo dance. I can't tell you how many people came up to me that night and was like when did your son take lessons. I was shocked asking them what they were talking about. I wasnt there since it was a wednesday night activity. But everyone told me how impressed they were and that his dance was amazing. Boy would I have loved to be a fly on the wall. Even all the young women were in awe with him. The bad part was no one recorded it and we begged and tried to get him to show us what he did but he would'nt. Oh well...I guess I will trust everyones word that it was good. But kirstin and I were chuckling about it and the funny things our kids have done. I am sad to think that I only have a few more years with him before he is on his own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Boy time goes by way too fast! I can't believe how soon he will be off...they don't stay little long do they? Guess you enjoy the time while you've got it!
Post a Comment