Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Kyle

I have been meaning to do a post on Kyle for quite awhile and just haven't. So I decided to finally go ahead and do it. Kyle decided to run in Cross Country this year. He has had quite the year! He has either metaled or ribboned at every meet. We have been way excited for him. Kailey who also runs Cross Country has been out injured all season. It has been fun watching him! The city meet was a few weeks ago and he got 17th out of the city. I don't know how many boys were there but there were a lot. Next years season will be fun and exciting for our family!



7 comments:

Kristine said...

First- Love the new layout! So fun. And congrats to kyle on Cross Country! I did it in high school and it is very hard work. He must be really good to get 17th in the whole city. Thats a ton of kids!

kh said...

Rach, I like your new look! Congrats Kyle! I used to run cross country (used being the keyword) and man it took a lot of endurance! Way to go!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I have always admired the CC crowd! That takes a lot of dedication, with the early morning running they did! I was always good for running at 7 am, but not 4:30 am like they all did!!

The Carpenter Family said...

How fun! Way to go Kyle! Love the new blog!

Julie said...

Go Kyle, we are so proud of you! Wish we could be there to see some of his meets.

Shayla Taylor said...

Rachel,
I have been thinking of you all month--especially on the 26th. Hope your birthday was great! I just saw your note on my blog. I have not been blogging and I really miss it. It looks like Kyle took after you. You were always the best runner in our whole class. I was never a good runner and I always admired that you were. Good job Kyle :).

School is interesting...

Creative Corner said...

okay I need some help. I am buying random food storage crap just because nobody else checked that item off the order page that circulates around Sunday school so I order it and 9 more cans of wheat. Is there a guide somewhere. I know I sound crazy, really I think I might be!