I got invited to participate in a fall swap. I think it will be fun meeting someone new and getting excited for fall. It is my favorite time of the year. So I have created a link so that those of you who are interested in doing it can sign up. I hope that you will really consider doing it. At least go to the link and read about it for yourself and then decide.
3 comments:
Hey Rachel,
I have decided to quit early! I am not blogging anymore, but I’d love to stay in contact with you! Thanks for sharing your life with me over these past few months, it’s been so great getting to know you! I am still doing the recipe blog, where you are always welcome to come and visit.
Take Care,
Kristen Hansen
mkhansenfam@gmail.com
therecipemarket.blogspot.com
I want to check it out but you didn't put the website down! Let me know!! :)
Tiff,
There is a link at the top of my blog. Click on it and it will take you to Lindy's blog and the info about it. Hope you decide to do it....it sounds fun
Post a Comment